A trampolining programme catering for children aged five and above runs throughout the year. We offer high quality instruction designed to develop body awareness, increase confidence and learn new skills in a fun and challenging environment. Currently two classes are offered, aimed primarily at beginners and intermediates showing you the correct techniques and giving you all the skills to perform basic moves and routines. Trampoline sessions are non-competitive and designed to allow the children to express a variety of movements using strength, technique and their own individual personalities.
Children are assessed continuously and moved to the most suitable class for their ability. Our classes are taught in a group situation, normally one teacher for up to twelve children. Lessons are structured to build up confidence within themselves whilst working towards improving style, ability and techniques.
It is hoped that all participants will improve through the programme of lessons, however improvement cannot be guaranteed, as all learners are individuals with their own ability and experience. The lessons are undertaken with no guarantee of improvement.
Pre-booking is essential as places are limited. However for health and safety considerations, we can provide lessons only when there are four or more trampolinists in attendance.
|Thursday||6pm – 7pm||Beginners|
|Thursday||7pm – 8pm||Beginners and intermediate|
|Thursday||8pm – 9pm||Advanced|
Beginners – In this class the children are developing basic motor skills including co-ordination balance and stability and aesthetic awareness.
Intermediates – Continuing work on their basic trampoline skills and movements as a strong base to build more technically advanced moves. This is also a time to develop confidence and realisation of their potential and individual ability.
- £5.40 per session.
Payments are required for the whole block at the time of booking. Each block consists of between 9 and 16 sessions.
|Block||Start date||Weeks||Finish date||Price per block||Dates NOT running|
|Block 3 February 2023||02-Feb-23||10||06-Apr-23||£56.00|
|Block 4 April 2023||13-Apr-23||9||15-Jun-23||£50.40||11-May-23|
|Block 5 June 2023||22-Jun-23||11||31-Aug-23||£61.60|
To enrol your child on our activities please contact Edge Hill Sport.
Please wear suitable and comfortable clothing along with sports socks (or trampoline shoes) and remove all jewellery prior to attending a class. Please abide by the rules and safety guidelines at all times.
The Edge Hill Sport trampoline sessions have a set of rules that must be followed by all members.
- Members must behave appropriately and any unruly behaviour will result in the individual being excluded.
- Members should treat coaches, equipment, apparatus and each other with respect.
- Correct uniform must be worn at all times.
- Girls – Leotards (must be gymnastics leotards not dance) or t-shirt or singlet (must be tight fitting) and shorts
- Boys – t-shirt or singlet (must be tight fitting) and shorts
- Hair must be tied back appropriately to avoid impairment of vision, getting tangled on equipment or getting caught when a coach is supporting the gymnasts.
- No footwear should be worn.
- No jewellery should be worn.
- All relevant fees should be paid in full before the first session of each term. Failure to pay before attending the sessions may result in non participation.
- On arrival parents must inform coaches of their child’s arrival and must be collected promptly afterwards.
- Payment of enrolment fees will be taken as agreement to comply with the code of conduct.
- Parents/ guardians are responsible for informing Sporting Edge and/or the coaches of any medical or behavioural conditions which their child may suffer. It is the parent’s/ guardian’s responsibility to update the information if anything changes during the course.