Clearing provides a great opportunity to find a course at Edge Hill University whether you have previously applied through UCAS or not.
- Received your results? – if you have already received your results, we may be able to offer you a place immediately;
- Still to receive your results? – if you are waiting to receive your results, you can contact us now to register your interest and discuss your options with a trained adviser.
If you meet or exceed your offer conditions from elsewhere, you can use UCAS Adjustment to join Edge Hill University. UCAS Adjustment is available from Thursday 15th August 2019 until Saturday 31st August 2019.
Whatever your situation, our guide to your options on results day explains how Clearing and Adjustment work and provides advice on what to do to secure a place with us.
There are many opportunities for you to visit our award-winning campus during Clearing.
Our next open day is taking place on Saturday 17th August 2019.
We also run a programme of monthly campus tours on the first Wednesday of every month, with additional campus tours taking place during Clearing.
Our opening hours are as follows:
- Weekdays until Wednesday 14th August 2019: 9am-5pm
- Thursday 15th August 2019: 7am-7pm
- Friday 16th August 2019: 8am-5pm
- Saturday 17th August 2019: 8:30am-3pm
- Weekdays from Monday 19th August until Friday 20th September 2019: 8:45am-5pm