Clearing provides a great opportunity to find a course at Edge Hill University whether you have previously applied through UCAS or not.
- Received your results? – if you have already received your results, we may be able to offer you a place immediately;
- Still to receive your results? – if you are waiting to receive your results, you can contact us now to register your interest and discuss your options with a trained adviser.
If you meet or exceed your offer conditions from elsewhere, you can use UCAS Adjustment to join Edge Hill University. UCAS Adjustment is available from Thursday 13 August 2020 until Monday 31 August 2020.
Whatever your situation, our guide to your options explains how Clearing and Adjustment work and provides advice on what to do to secure a place with us.
Virtual Open Day
Our August 2020 open day is going virtual, offering you the chance to find out more about your subject of interest and the University through a series of online activities.
If you had already booked your place at our August open day, there is no need to re-book for our virtual open day.
Further details about how to join the virtual open day and information about the programme will be sent to all bookers nearer the time.
We are running daily campus tours on weekdays in the last fortnight of August 2020.
Tours will depart from Main Reception at 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm and last approximately one hour. Places are limited due to social distancing guidelines, with only one guest permitted per prospective student. Pre-booking is essential.
Led by a student guide, the tours will include the opportunity to view one type of accommodation, however due to current restrictions it will not be possible to look inside academic buildings.
Our opening hours are as follows:
- Thursday 13 August 2020: 7:30am-6pm
- Friday 14 August 2020: 8am-5pm
- Weekdays from Monday 17 August until Friday 25 September 2020: 8:45am-5pm