Edge Hill Sport has an outstanding reputation for the wide range of activities available and we wish to recruit individuals with a positive attitude who will add to this environment and develop excellence in their role.
Casual and part-time positions
We are looking for dedicated and customer focused individuals to join our bank of casual staff. We have a range of casual opportunities that we are looking to fill.
Fitness Suite InstructorFitness Suite Instructor job description
Exercise Class InstructorExercise Class Instructor job description
ReceptionistReceptionist job description
Coffee Shop AssistantCoffee Shop Assistant job description
Gymnastics Head CoachGymnastics Head Coach job description
Gymnastics Assistant CoachGymnastics Assistant Coach description
You can apply for 1 or more of the roles by completing a casual staff application form and handing it into The Sports Centre reception.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Application forms will be held for 6 months and will be considered if new positions become available in this time.
Stand out. Be noticed. Make a difference.
With so many young people now attending university and achieving high level qualifications, volunteering really helps to ensure you stand out from the crowd in the job market.
- Improve your employability and develop your CV.
- Gain hands-on experience giving you real life examples you can use when applying for jobs.
- Show prospective employers you have qualities such as reliability, responsibility and commitment.
- Improve yourself and make a difference to people’s lives.
- Gain recognition and rewards through Edge Hill Sport’s Volunteer Rewards Scheme.