If you want to study at Edge Hill University, the application process will vary depending on your choice of course and whether you want to study on a full-time or part-time basis.
To study a full-time undergraduate degree, you will need to apply through the University Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Applications for part-time undergraduate study should be made directly to Edge Hill University.
Entry criteria for our degree programmes are typically expressed in UCAS Tariff points, although additional criteria may apply to selected courses. If you’re applying for an undergraduate degree, our guide to the Entry Requirements explains how to achieve the required number of UCAS Tariff points.
To join a PGCE, you must apply through UCAS Teacher Training. Most taught Masters degrees are applied for through the UK Postgraduate Application and Statistical Service (UKPASS), excluding professional development programmes which typically require a direct application.
Applying Through UCAS
- Applying to study a full-time undergraduate degree (BA/BSc/LLB), full-time foundation degree (FdA/FdSc), integrated Masters degree (MComp/MNSW), DipHE Paramedic Practice or University Higher Diploma Further Education and Training?
- You will need to apply through UCAS at www.ucas.com/apply;
- Our step-by-step guides talk you through the entry requirements and application process, including tips on how to write a UCAS Personal Statement.
Applying Through UCAS Teacher Training
- Applying to study a PGCE?
- You will need to apply through UCAS Teacher Training at www.ucas.com/ucas/teacher-training. An early application is strongly recommended;
- Our step-by-step guide talks you through the application process, including tips on how to write a UCAS Teacher Training Personal Statement.
Applying Through UKPASS
- Applying to study a taught Masters degree (LLM/MA/MSc), Masters by Research (MRes) programme, an MBA award, Professional Doctorate or PhD, excluding professional development courses?
- You should apply through UKPASS at www.ucas.com/ucas/postgraduate;
- Our step-by-step guide talks you through the application process.
Applying Directly to Edge Hill University
- Applying to study a part-time undergraduate degree (BA/BSc/LLB), part-time foundation degree (FdA/FdSc), Fastrack course, any conversion (top-up) degree, Early Years Teacher Status pathway, Subject Knowledge Enhancement course or a professional development programme?
- You should apply directly to Edge Hill University. Please refer to the course information for your choice of programme in order to access the relevant application form.