Opening times for the facilities are subject to change due to activities taking place. Please check the opening hours page for up to date information before your visit.
The Sports Centre hires the pool out to Total Swimming Academies who provide a range of swimming for children, from absolute beginners to those wishing to improve their stroke technique. Find out more about Total Swimming Academies’ swimming lessons.
The Health Suite opening times replicate that of the pool with the exception of when there are full pool bookings. The Swimming Pool timetable is subject to change to accommodate academic use, event
hire, private bookings and maintenance. No membership refund will be offered in lieu of these closure periods or future alterations to the timetable.
|Juniors||Adults||Under 8's||Members||Active Edge||Get Active|
|during times when membership is valid,|
- Staff or student card must be shown to gain reduced rate.
- Last entry for Off peak members 4.30pm
- During school holidays all sessions (except 50+) are family sessions
- Children under 12 must be supervised under the following ratios:
- 1 Adult per child under 4
- 1 Adult per 2 Children 4-12
When supervising a child in the pool the adult must enter the water with them unless the child is over 10 and a competent swimmer.