Welcome to our online shop.
New and existing customers are invited to visit our shop via clicking on the following buttonClick Here to visit the Edge Hill Sport Online Shop
Please use our how to help guide to enable you to booking your activity.
You can make membership purchases including renewals, court bookings and exercise classes. You can also renew and enrol your children’s activity courses online including our gymnastics and trampolining lessons as well as log into your account to see bookings and purchases you have as well as make amendments to your personal details such as contact details. Our system works in real time and is available in a mobile friendly format so you can access it on the go.
What can I do on the system?
• Renew existing memberships
• If you are a student you can log in via your student number and university network password
• Book courts up to 12 hours in advance
• Book classes up to the class start time
• Link your family to your account to allow you to make junior course bookings/payments
• Renew or book your children’s activity courses including gymnastics and trampolining lessons
• Cancel class/court bookings (see our Terms and Conditions of Membership for details on cancellations)
• Change your contact details
• Access the system on your mobile with our mobile friendly site
• Access the system 24 hours, 7 days a week
Points to note
• Current community or Edge Hill Staff members will need their Edge Hill Sport membership number and registered email to their membership which you can find out from our reception.
• Any new Community or Edge Hill Staff memberships will be required to have a photograph taken at the desk on your initial visit and collect a wristband (see our Terms and Conditions of Membership).
• For Premier members who book exercise classes or courts you will still need to register your visit by either swiping on the dance studio door for classes situated in that facility, or collecting your ticket up to 3 hours prior to the class start time for all other classes.
What can’t I do on the system?
• Cancel an existing membership
• Request a refund (see our Terms and Conditions of Membership for details on refunds)
• Make court bookings within 12 hours of required session time
• Move paid bookings
For all the above please contact our Front of House team during opening hours who will be happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
• I don’t know my membership (card) number – Contact our Front of House Team or check any receipts you have made purchases on your membership with. For current Edge Hill Students this will be your student ID number.
• I cannot log in (community / staff) – Check you are logging in via the community/staff button. If you have not attended the centre within the last 24 months or do not have a current paid membership you may no longer be on our system and will have to register as a new user. You will be able to check this with our Front of House Team.
• I cannot log in (Edge Hill student) – You must be a current Edge Hill Student and log in via the Student login button using your student ID and Edge Hill University network login password.
• It won’t allow me to book a court – Courts can only be booked a maximum of 7 days in advance and a minimum of 12 hours before your required start time. Anything within a 12 hour period can still be booked at our Reception.
• It won’t allow me to book an exercise class – Classes can only be booked a maximum of 7 days in advance up to the class start time. Once the class has passed its start time then you will not be able to make a booking for this class.
We would appreciate your feedback on our online shop, how you think it works as well and any improvements you would like to see in the future. This can be made via emailing us at [email protected]