Who can join the library?
- Aintree Trust staff and students on placement
- Walton Centre staff and students on placement
- Community staff
- Edge Hill staff & students (automatic membership)
To join visit the library (1st floor, Clinical Sciences Centre) with your ID badge.
Watch our video to hear about some of our customers experiences.
Issue Desk 360 Image
What you can borrow
- Trust members can borrow up to 10 items
- Edge Hill Students can borrow up to 20 items
- Loans lengths are 2 weeks
- Issued items automatically renew unless a reservation has been placed by another customer
What you can access
- Aintree Trust PCs, Edge Hill Uni PCs, and WiFi
- IT training suite
- Books, journals and online collections
- Study space; individual, quiet group working or the silent study room
- Printing, copying, scanning, laminating & binding
- Assistive technology (e.g. Inspiration)
- Fiction collection
IT Suite Room Booking
The IT suite has 14 Edge Hill networked pcs and a PC-TV setup for teaching/presentations, available to trust staff for training/development group bookings. Please complete this form to make a booking request and we will get back to you.
For any questions about the IT suite please email email@example.com
IT Suite 360 Image
Learning Services welcomes visitors to any of our three Edge Hill University libraries (Aintree, Ormskirk and Manchester). For more information click here https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/ls/library/visitors/