Campus tours, led by a student guide, take place each month and provide a great opportunity to see Edge Hill University’s award-winning campus for yourself and get a taste of what the student experience here is like.
The next campus tours are taking place on the following dates:
- Wednesday 6th November 2019, 1pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 4th December 2019, 1pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 8th January 2020, 1pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 5th February 2020, 1pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 4th March 2020, 1pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 1st April 2020, 1pm – Book Now
- Additional campus tours are available during Autumn and Spring half term.
Departing from Main Reception, you will discover our cutting edge resources and state-of-the-art facilities, and see the many contemporary spaces available to study, socialise and relax.
There will also be a short presentation covering student finance, accommodation and student experience, as well as a Q&A session that you will give you the opportunity to ask any further questions you might have about courses, the university or the student experience.
Please note, to guarantee seeing the full Edge Hill experience we recommend attending a University open day.
If you have any questions about campus tours, please call Course Enquiries on 01695 657000 or complete our online enquiry form.
If you are unable to attend one of our monthly campus tours, there will be additional campus tours running at 2pm on every weekday during the Autumn half term holiday and most weekdays during the Spring half term holiday.
- Monday 28th October 2019, 2pm – Book Now
- Tuesday 29th October 2019, 2pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 30th October 2019, 2pm – Book Now
- Thursday 31st October 2019, 2pm – Book Now
- Friday 1st November 2019, 2pm – Book Now
- Monday 17th February 2020, 2pm – Book Now
- Tuesday 18th February 2020, 2pm – Book Now
- Thursday 20th February 2020, 2pm – Book Now
- Friday 21st February 2020, 2pm – Book Now
During our half term campus tours you will have the opportunity to explore the campus with a student guide and ask any questions you may have.
Each half term campus tour departs from Main Reception and lasts approximately one hour.
Ad Hoc Campus Tours
We understand that it might not always be possible for you to attend one of the pre-arranged monthly campus tours, particularly if you are travelling some distance or have other commitments.
In these circumstances, we can arrange an ad hoc campus tour to take place Monday-Friday at a time suitable for you between 9am and 3:30pm.
You will be able to see the University and its facilities and we can organise for you to meet one of our current students and receive a guided tour of the campus, including a small selection of on-campus accommodation. Please note, however, that the viewing of some facilities may be limited due to teaching restrictions.
To discuss arranging an ad hoc campus tour, please call us on 01695 657000 or complete our online enquiry form.
How to Find Us
Edge Hill University is located in the heart of North West England, close to the thriving market town of Ormskirk and the vibrant cities of Liverpool and Manchester.