The next campus tours are taking place on the following dates:
- Saturday 24 October 2020 – Fully Booked
- Wednesday 28 October 2020 (half term) – Fully Booked
- Friday 30 October 2020 (half term) – Book Now
- Saturday 31 October 2020 – Book Now (Limited Availability)
- Saturday 7 November 2020 – Fully Booked
- Saturday 21 November 2020 – Book Now
- Saturday 28 November 2020 – Book Now
- Saturday 5 December 2020 – Book Now
- Saturday 12 December 2020 – Book Now
- Saturday 19 December 2020 – Book Now
- Saturday 9 January 2021 – Book Now
- Saturday 16 January 2021 – Book Now
Tours will be available starting at 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 1pm, 1:30pm, 2pm and 2:30pm on each day.
You will discover why the campus has been ranked best in the North West and in the top five in the UK for university facilities (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2020) and been recognised as one of the world’s best green spaces for nine successive years (Green Flag Award 2020).
Places are limited due to social distancing guidelines. Each tour will be limited to one prospective student and up to four guests who must all be from the same household or support bubble. Your tour group will not include any other households. Four separate tours will commence at each advertised start time.
All tours will depart from Main Reception and last approximately one hour. Pre-booking is essential.
As we continue to monitor the current situation and follow advice from central government, access to some buildings may be restricted and it will not be possible to view inside our accommodation.
How to Find Us
Edge Hill University is located in the heart of North West England, close to the thriving market town of Ormskirk and the vibrant cities of Liverpool and Manchester.