Skip Navigation


Our Inclusion Team is here to support you throughout your journey at Edge Hill University. We work closely with academic and support staff across the University to make sure you get the most of your studies.

You may be eligible for support if you’re an applicant or student and you have disclosed certain disabilities.


You can contact us before you join us, or once you start. If you contact us before you join us, we can make sure any support you need is already in place. If you’re unsure whether this information applies to you, or what support you’re eligible for, contact the team or come and see us at an Open Day.

Get in touch

If you’d like to chat with someone in the Inclusion Team, you can email us to make an in-person or virtual appointment.