To deliver the best possible facilities, services and resources Learning Services seeks to understand the needs and experiences of all our customers so that we can continue to improve. One of the ways we do this is by listening to your feedback. You can:
- Speak to staff at any University Library help desk
- Fill in a comments and suggestions form available in the Library or online
- Take part in our surveys/polls or attend one of our focus groups
What happens after you submit the form
- All comments are investigated by the Help and Support Team Leader, and other senior managers if necessary.
- Once investigations are complete, you will receive a formal reply from us within 3 working days.
If you have received a response via the comments and suggestions service and wish to take your matter further, please contact the member of staff named in your response.
If you still cannot resolve the matter satisfactorily you can escalate your complaint through the formal complaints procedure.