Why Edge Hill?
Edge Hill University hosts a diverse community of aspirational and inspirational students from across the world. You will be joining a UK Top 35 university (Guardian University Guide 2024) where you will be taught and supported by staff with extensive links within their disciplines and leading subject knowledge.
Guide for parents
The role of the International office
Alongside general queries and enquiries the International office can help students with general support.
Some things we can help you and your student with are:
- Opening a bank account
- Obtaining a letter to confirm they are enrolled as a student at Edge Hill University
- Travel and country information and advice
- Visa and immigration advice
- Urgent phone calls to family, home or bank back home
- If they are feeling unwell or homesick and want to talk to someone
Our guide for parents below gives answers to common questions. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact [email protected]
What is included in the accommodation?
Here at Edge Hill we offer state-of-the-art facilities to enhance the learning experience. Take a look at some of our purpose-built facilities:
Find more information about the facilities available for your specific subject