Edge Hill University is delighted to offer a wide range of resources, support and advice for early careers teachers and mentors based on the Early Career Framework (ECF).
The Early Career Framework is a two-year government funded programme offering a framework and resources to better support newly qualified teachers and their mentors. The programme has been designed to increase retention of early career teachers in the teaching profession and build on the knowledge and understanding gained through initial teacher education and the ITE curriculum.
2022 Early career teachers conference
Conference date and time to be confirmed.
Quick guide to writing your letter of application:
- Research the school and visit if you can.
- Personalise every letter to each school.
- Show why this school is the one for you.
- Demonstrate that you meet the person specification.
- Give examples so they get a sense of you as a teacher.
- What extra-curricular activities can you provide?
- Keep your letter to a maximum of two sides of A4.
*When registering with Careers, please select the ‘How can we help?/Graduates’ section, then scroll down to ‘dedicated careers platform and enter details to register – you will need your student number and a personal (non-Edge Hill University) email address.