Skip Navigation

Transferring course or mode of study

If you are considering changing courses or modes of study, we can support you with this. It may even be possible to transfer to part time study, if you are unable to continue studying on a full time basis.

It’s really important to research the course and/or university that you would like to transfer to. You will need to make sure you meet the entry requirements for the course and level of study.

Transferring within the University
Transferring into Edge Hill
Finance and funding
Last date of engagement
Students with visas
Transferring outside the University