Skip Navigation

Academic records

Things don’t always go to plan. There are many reasons why you might need to interrupt your studies, repeat a year, transfer, or withdraw from your course.

The Academic Records team can provide information regarding any change of study intentions, and help you make an informed choice.  It is important to be aware of the implications of any changes to your programme of study.

Before making any decisions, you should always talk things through with your Personal Tutor or department representative, as they may be able to put in place local arrangements, such as extensions to assessment deadlines or deferral of assessment, which may enable you to continue with your course, they will also help you make the right choice for you.

Change of study intentions

Get in touch

Ariel view of campus with pink sunset

If you still have some questions, get in touch with the Academic Records team.

If you have a query regarding changing a module please get in touch.