Specific entry requirements may differ for each programme, but the information detailed below provides general requirements and some guidance. More information on specific courses can be found in the course catalogue. Each application is assessed on its own merit.
International Foundation Programme
Students whose qualifications do not meet our general entrance or course requirements may need to take an International Foundation Programme to qualify for entry to an undergraduate degree programme.
Sri Lanka Advanced Level is accepted for entry. Directly comparable to A Level grade requirements for UK students.
- Sri Lankan A Levels (General Certificate of Education Advanced Level) or Cambridge A Levels.
- Advanced entry is possible from relevant diploma or Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
International Baccalaureate (IB)
We are happy to accept students who have completed the IB qualification. We will use UCAS Tariff scores to assess a student’s suitability. Subject specific requirements at Higher Level (HL) Grade 5 may apply. For clarity of entry requirements for the course you’re interested in, please contact the International Office.
- Applicants should hold a four year Bachelor’s (BA) special degree level awarded by a reputable university.
- Applicants who have studied for the three year BA general degree may be considered for postgraduate entry.
- Four-year degree with 55%+.
- Three-year degree 80%+.
Representatives in Sri Lanka
When we’re in Sri Lanka
No current dates are available, but check back soon.
Contact Laura Collier, your Regional Manager for any specific country enquiries, programme information or details of tuition fees and scholarships.