Our Business and Management degrees introduce the fundamentals of business and management practice, immersing you in a wide range of business functions and equipping you with a detailed understanding of how organisations operate.
You will gain hands-on experience with live client projects and have the opportunity to enhance your entrepreneurial skills running your own student business.
You can choose a broad-based degree or specialise in a particular area of business and management. Whichever course you choose, you will gain affiliate membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), a globally recognised professional body, for the duration of your programme and one additional year following graduation.
- BSc (Hons) Business and Economics
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management with Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management with Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management with Leisure and Tourism
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management with Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management with Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Business Innovation and Enterprise
- BSc (Hons) International Business
The stunning £8m Business School building provides state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities for Business and Management students.
The three-storey building offers a 100-seat lecture theatre and modern seminar and meeting rooms.
There are also social learning areas which encourage a more informal and interactive style of learning, in addition to an attractive roof garden and atrium.