We know what helps students succeed – connections to international universities, a range of employers and major professional bodies. As part of our Business School community, you’ll grow, develop and be immersed in the business world.
Prepare for a range of careers in human resource management, marketing, logistics and more. Learning from experts, you’ll develop real-life skills, hear about the latest research and discover how businesses of all sizes operate in today’s challenging climate.
Partnerships with international universities. Opportunities with local and national employers. Links to major professional bodies. Studying with us at Edge Hill, you’ll collaborate with other students, create a network of connections and graduate with industry know-how.
At Edge Hill, employability and career development are at the heart of all of our courses. Everything you learn prepares you for the professional world and helps you understand how businesses of all sizes are operating right now.
Our dynamic teaching and top facilities are hard to beat. And, with a focus on academic and real-life skills, you’ll be prepared for a range of fields, from human resource management to retail, marketing to logistics. You’ll also benefit from membership to the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), a globally recognised professional body, as a student and for a year after graduating.
- Don’t just take our word for it – we were ranked 1st in the North West for Business & Management Studies student satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2021).
- All of our courses are designed in consultation with leading employers to give you the skills you need to stand out in the world of graduate employment.
- Release your inner entrepreneur with the chance to experience running your own business with our optional ‘Graduate Enterprise’ module.
My course is really up-to-date, something might be in the news one day and in your lecture the next, so you are learning how real businesses are operating right now.
BSc (Hons) Business & Management
I decided to do an industrial placement to get some experience and enhance my CV - I never imagined it would lead to a trip to Malawi to build a school.
BSc (Hons) Business and Management
Business and Management in the News
- BAME community, women and people with disabilities are focus of leadership skills course during lockdown
- Business student named as Barnardo’s Young Achiever in national awards
- Business student earns brownie points
EHU Insight on The Conversation
- BSc (Hons) Business & Economics
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Accounting & Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Leisure & Tourism
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Business Innovation & Enterprise
- BSc (Hons) International Business
The stunning £8 million Business School building provides state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities for Business and Management students.
The three-storey building offers a 100-seat lecture theatre and modern seminar and meeting rooms.
There are also social learning areas which encourage a more informal and interactive style of learning, in addition to an attractive roof garden and atrium.
Business School 360 Virtual Tour
Open Days and Virtual Events
Our virtual open day pages offer the chance to discover everything that Edge Hill University has to offer and find out more about any subjects of interest, including business and management, through a series of online activities.
You can view exclusive video content, including pre-recorded presentations about the University and our courses, take a virtual tour of the campus, and find out more about student life, accommodation and student support.