We offer a choice of MBA programmes which adopt a strategic perspective on business and equip you with the skills needed to contribute to major decisions made by organisations about their future. You can study a broad-based MBA or specialise in finance, human resources, IT or marketing.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a postgraduate course designed to enhance your entrepreneurial skills, our PGCert Employment, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship could be for you. Creativity and innovation are also at the heart of our MSc Psychology in Business which combines specialist learning in both business and psychology.
For a focus on leadership, our MSc Leadership and Management Development enables you to develop the skills, awareness and mind-set required to become an effective leader and manage people within a range of contexts.
You can also explore topics relevant to business and management in depth on our MRes Masters by Research.
- PGCert Employment, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Development
- MSc Leadership and Management Development
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Finance)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Information Technology)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- MRes Masters by Research
- MSc Psychology in Business
The stunning £8m Business School building provides state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities for Business and Management students.
The three-storey building offers a 100-seat lecture theatre and modern seminar and meeting rooms.
There are also social learning areas which encourage a more informal and interactive style of learning, in addition to an attractive roof garden and atrium.