We offer a choice of MBA programmes which adopt a strategic perspective on business and equip you with the skills needed to contribute to major decisions made by organisations about their future. You can study a broad-based MBA or specialise in finance, human resources, IT or marketing.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a postgraduate course designed to enhance your entrepreneurial skills, our PGCert Employment, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship could be for you.
For a focus on leadership, our MSc Leadership and Management Development enables you to develop the skills, awareness and mind-set required to become an effective leader and manage people within a range of contexts.
You can also explore topics relevant to business and management in depth on our MRes Masters by Research.
- PGCert Employment, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Development
- MSc Leadership and Management Development
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Finance)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Information Technology)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- MRes Masters by Research
The stunning £8m Business School building provides state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities for Business and Management students.
The three-storey building offers a 100-seat lecture theatre and modern seminar and meeting rooms.
There are also social learning areas which encourage a more informal and interactive style of learning, in addition to an attractive roof garden and atrium.