Students On Campus
• Licence agreement & Halls Handbook
• Applying to our Halls Waiting List
• Apply to transfer halls
• Applying to leave halls
• Can I apply to stay in halls?
• Hall Fees
• Rules and regulations in halls
• Emergency Procedures
• Fire safety in halls
• The Student Accommodation Code
Students Off Campus
• Finding your place
• Contracts, Deposits & Rents
• Repairs and maintenance
• Fire safety in the private sector
• Legal advice and complaints
• Be a good neighbour
• Staying safe in the community
• Refuse and recycling
• Accessing available accommodation
• Postgraduate Sharing List
• Househunting Workshops
• Housing Fair
• Contract checking services
The Accommodation Team are located in the Student Information Centre (SIC) on the ground floor. We are available on a drop-in basis at the following times during term time:
Monday: 8.45am – 6.00pm
Tuesday: 8.45am – 6.00pm
Wednesday: 8.45am – 6.00pm
Thursday: 12.00pm – 6.00pm
Friday: 12.00pm – 5.00pm
Outside of term time, the SIC closes at 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
To speak to us during our drop-in times, just simply book in at our Student Information Desk and we will be happy to help.
Telephone: 01695 584 200
Campus Life Team
Hall Fees Team
Telephone: 01695 584606
The Hall Fees Team are here to help with any queries related to accommodation fees or if you simply need to update your card details.
Out of Hours Support
The Campus Support team provide a focused out of hours support system for students on campus, ensuring you feel comfortable and safe in your accommodation. Their aim is to make you feel at home. You can contact the team out of hours on 01695 584227.
If you need further advice on what top do in an emergency, please visit our Critical Incident Support pages.