Chancellors Court and Chancellors South consist of 14 halls of residence situated close to Edge Hill Sport and Creative Edge on the eastern side of the campus.
The halls ranked in the top 25 in the StudentCrowd Best UK Student Accommodation Awards 2019, scoring highly for value for money, management and social experience.
- Cost: £127-£137 per week for academic year 2019/20. £130-£140 per week for academic years 2020/21 and 2021/22. The vast majority of rooms are priced at £127 per week for academic year 2019/20 and £130 per week for academic years 2020/21 and 2021/22. Utility bills included;
- Number of rooms: 508 (Chancellors Court), 245 (Chancellors South);
- Access: Adapted rooms available. Please call 01695 584190 for more information;
- Layout: Set in clusters of four, six or eight rooms which share a kitchen and dining area;
- Catering: Self-catered;
- Bedroom: Single bed, desk and chair, with a wardrobe, drawers, bedside storage and a mini-fridge;
- Bathroom: En-suite shower room;
- Kitchen: Each kitchen includes a fridge, freezer, oven, induction hob, microwave, kettle, iron and ironing board, as well as a 32″ LCD Freeview TV (TV licence provided by the University);
- WiFi: Wireless internet services are available free of charge as part of the secure eduroam service across the campus. Your WiFi device must support WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x) authentication to connect to eduroam. Devices that don’t support these protocols, such as smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and Apple TV, are unable to use eduroam. WiFi is a ‘shared’ technology and bandwidth contracts apply to ensure fair access for all service users;
- TV: Flatscreen TV/monitor (can be enabled to receive Freeview for TV Licence holders);
- Gaming: Support for most gaming consoles via a wired network connection, requiring MAC address registration. Strict NAT only;
- Contract: 40 weeks (September to June, including Christmas and Easter vacation periods);
- Safety: The Campus Support team provides 24 hour security. They are on call to offer guidance and assistance whenever required;
- Hall Names: Binns, Blake, Booth, Boyce, Bradshaw, Byron, Fulton, Lord, Meadon, Millner, Pinfold, Tomkins, Wilson and Williams (Chancellors Court); Aitken, Jenkins, Laverty, Millins and Welch (Chancellors South);
- Alcohol-Free Hall for Academic Year 2019/20: A designated hall (Williams) where the consumption or storing of alcoholic drinks is not permitted within communal areas.