As a student at Edge Hill University you will be bound by a number of policies and regulations that cover your academic and student life whilst at the University. In completing the online enrolment process, you agree to comply with the provisions of them. This forms your student contract with the University.
This page provides links to all documents which form part of the terms of your agreement with the University. The policies and regulations published are relevant to the current Academic Year and are correct at the date of publication. These may on occasions by adjusted to reflect changes in legislation and external guidelines or as the result of the University’s experience and views on best practice.
Any changes will be subject to consultation with the Edge Hill Students Union in line with the University Student Communication Plan.
No changes will be made to Terms and Conditions which are considered detrimental to students. Updates will take place on an annual basis and will be published in the August of each academic session.
This page will always display an accurate version of the documents that constitute.
The Student Charter summarises the responsibilities that members of the Edge Hill University community have towards one another
- Accommodation Licence/Residential Agreement
- Academic Programme Engagement Framework
- Academic Programme Engagement Policies
- Admissions Policy 2018/19
- Assessment Policy 2019
- Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Policy
- Freedom of Speech and Code of Practice
- Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
- Information Security Policy
- IT Acceptable Use Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Student Disciplinary Regulations
- Students Union Code of Practice
- Tuition Fees and Student Debt
Academic Regulations, Appendices
Students starting in 2020-21
Students starting in 2019-20
Students starting in 2018-19
Students starting in 2017-18