If you need help with finding the right teacher training course for you, or feedback on your UCAS personal statement, explore the links below:
- Advice on routes into teaching and feedback on personal statements is available at our breakfast and tea time clubs.
- There are PGCE statement workshops running in October and November.
- There are Getting into Teaching workshops running in October and November.
- If you can’t make it to a workshop or information session, watch one of our videos on getting into teacher training or writing an effective UCAS personal statement.
- Make sure you read and use our helpful leaflet on what to include in your UCAS teacher training personal statement. This is an essential read for anyone wanting to apply to UCAS.
- Need some extra help? Book an appointment or ask a question.
We’ve also put together a booklet containing all the information you might need if you’re thinking about pursuing a Postgraduate Teacher Training course.
Information in this booklet includes:
- Entry requirements
- Types of Postgraduate Teacher Training Programmes
- Which QTS route is best for me?
- Finance (England) for fee-paying courses
- Classroom experience
- How to apply for 2020 entry via UCAS Teacher Training
- What to include in your UCAS Teacher Training Personal Statement
- Further information and help regarding Postgraduate Teacher Training.