UCAS Teacher Training applications opened on Tue 13 Oct 2020 for 2021 applications. You can find details of how to apply on the UCAS website.
The UCAS site also allows you to search for courses. Course search opened on 6 October 2020 so you can start looking for where you may wish to study ahead of submitting your application.
Watch our videos on getting into teacher training and writing an effective PGCE statement. You can also explore our dedicated getting into teacher training section of our website where you can find Information on:
- Entry Requirements.
- Types of Postgraduate Teacher Training Programmes.
- Study for a PGCE at Edge Hill
- Identifying which QTS route is best for you.
- Finance (England) for fee paying courses.
- What classroom experience you will need.
- How to apply via UCAS Teacher Training.
- What to include in your UCAS Teacher Training Personal Statement.
- Preparing for your interview.
- Further information and help.
Don’t forget, you can also attend one of our workshops to help you choose the right teacher training course for you and write an effective statement. Book your place.