If you need help with finding the right teacher training course for you, or feedback on your UCAS personal statement, explore the links below:
- If you are considering applying for a teacher training course then you can watch one of our videos on getting into teacher training 2021 or writing an effective UCAS personal statement.
- Make sure you read and use our helpful leaflet on what to include in your UCAS teacher training personal statement. This is an essential read for anyone wanting to apply to UCAS.
- If you are considering applying for a 2021 start then why not take the time before September to prepare your personal statement so that you are ready to apply in the new academic year. Need some extra help? Book an appointment or ask a question.
We’ve also put together a booklet containing all the information you might need if you’re thinking about pursuing a Postgraduate Teacher Training course.
Information in this booklet includes:
- Entry requirements
- Types of Postgraduate Teacher Training Programmes
- Which QTS route is best for me?
- Finance (England) for fee-paying courses
- Classroom experience
- How to apply for 2020 entry via UCAS Teacher Training
- What to include in your UCAS Teacher Training Personal Statement
- Further information and help regarding Postgraduate Teacher Training.