Let our marketing degrees be your route into an exciting and dynamic career that is central to the activities of organisations and where the career possibilities are endless. Here at Edge Hill studying on our beautiful 125 acre campus you will experience an exciting mixture of creativity, marketing theory, analysis and planning that will allow you to hone your marketing skills and apply them across a range of industries.
Our aim is to enable you to succeed as an Edge Hill graduate in the competitive world of marketing so all our degrees are designed with your employability in mind.
- Opportunity to undertake a 48 week paid placement in the UK or overseas
- Only English university member of the Dukenet consortium of European universities. Gives opportunities for our students to participate in marketing activities with universities in France, Germany, Spain, Finland, Romania, the Netherlands, Hungary, Poland, Denmark, Scotland, Italy, Turkey and Russia
- Erasumus+ exchanges to European universities
Gain vital practical experience by setting-up and running your own student business in a supported and structured environment
- Work on real-life projects through our links with local and national organisations
- Opportunity to enter national student competitions e.g. CIMs The Pitch, Young Enterprise Start Up
- BA (Hons) Advertising
- BSc (Hons) Marketing*
- BSc (Hons) Marketing with Advertising*
- BSc (Hons) Marketing with Digital Communications*
- BSc (Hons) Marketing with Public Relations*
- BA (Hons) Public Relations
- BA (Hons) Public Relations with Politics
*Approved and accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).