Enrolment is a quick and easy process that enables you to become a member of the University, activate your IT/Library account and release your finance from the Student Loans Company. The enrolment process is completed online, in two stages:
The first stage of enrolment will open on Thursday 4 August. If you have met the conditions of your offer by this date, you will receive an email to the email address you used to make your application. This email will contain everything you need in order to complete stage one including your login details. Please allow 24 hours for this to arrive. If you do not receive the email, please check your junk folder and then contact [email protected].
You should ensure that you have completed stage one at least two days before you first arrive on campus.
To complete stage one of enrolment you will need:
- The email we will have sent to you containing your student number, temporary password and link to access stage one enrolment
- A suitable profile photograph saved as a JPEG or JPG file no bigger than 2MB
- A copy of your identification saved as a PDF file, word document, JPEG or JPG image file no bigger than 2MB
After completing stage one, emails regarding enrolment will be sent to your Edge Hill email account. You will need to make sure this is set up before you complete stage two. To access your Edge Hill email account, please visit the Student Homepage.
Please note, you will only be able to set up your email once you have received your stage one email.
Once you have submitted your stage one enrolment, and the Enrolment Team have verified your photo and ID, you will be ready to complete stage two. We will send you a confirmation email with instructions to your Edge Hill email account (make sure you set this up before you arrive).
It is essential that you complete stage two to confirm your attendance on campus and release your student loan. You will need to do this when you first arrive on campus for your first induction session.
Stage two is really simple. When you arrive on campus all you need to do is:
- Log onto the Eduroam WiFi on your mobile device (or use a networked campus PC).
- Open your confirmation email, click the link, log in using your student number and password.
- Click the button ‘Enrol Online’. Once clicked, you will have completed the enrolment process.
To make the process as quick as possible for you on the day of your arrival, please read the instructions for stage two.
If you need help with the enrolment process, please get in touch: