The Edge Hill University website is designed to be as accessible as possible to all visitors, in line with current best practice.
You can read more in our Accessibility Statement.
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
Give us feedback
Should you experience any problems accessing this site, please contact the IT Service Desk for further support and to allow us to make improvements:
- [email protected]
- 01695 650444