Appointments During the Coronavirus Outbreak
To support you during the Covid-19 pandemic, the Campus Life team will be offering virtual appointments.
For the week commencing 14 September, the Money Advice team will be offering appointments bookable on the day from 12:01 am. Please access CareerHub to book.
Click for the latest coronavirus update from the University, where you will also find a list of frequently asked questions.
Update from Student Loans Company
The information below is based on updates that have been issued so far. If information relevant to you is not listed below, please check the gov.uk website for the latest updates.
- Summer term instalments will still be paid as normal.
- Moving back to your parental home before the end of term due to COVID-19 will not affect the amount of loan you receive. Student Finance do not need to be notified of the change in this instance.
- Applications for next year’s finance are still processed by Student Finance England and Wales.
New full-time students
- Applications for Student Finance England and Student Finance Wales are still open and will be processed as quickly as possible.
New postgraduate and part-time undergraduate students
- Applications for these courses are scheduled to launch later this year.
For further information please visit the gov.uk website.