Applications for postgraduate courses are made through UCAS Teacher Training, the UK Postgraduate Application and Statistical Service (UKPASS), or directly to Edge Hill University depending on your choice of course.
Applying through UCAS Teacher Training
- Applying to study a PGCE?
- You will need to apply through UCAS Teacher Training at www.ucas.com/ucas/teacher-training/apply-and-track. An early application is strongly recommended;
- Our step-by-step guide talks you through the application process, including tips on how to write that all-important UCAS Teacher Training Personal Statement.
Applying through UKPASS
- Applying to study a taught Masters degree (LLM/MA/MSc), Masters by Research degree (MRes), or MBA award (excluding professional development programmes)?
- You should apply through UKPASS at www.ucas.com/ucas/postgraduate/apply-and-track;
- Our step-by-step guide talks you through the application process.
Applying directly to Edge Hill University
- Applying to study an Early Years Teacher Status pathway, Subject Knowledge Enhancement course, or a professional development programme?
- You should apply directly to Edge Hill University. Please refer to the course information for your choice of programme in order to access the relevant application form.