How to Apply

Applications for postgraduate courses are made through UCAS Teacher Training, the UK Postgraduate Application and Statistical Service (UKPASS), or directly to Edge Hill University depending on your choice of course.

Applying through UCAS Teacher Training

Applying through UKPASS

Applying directly to Edge Hill University

  • Applying to study an Early Years Teacher Status pathway, Subject Knowledge Enhancement course, or a professional development programme?
  • You should apply directly to Edge Hill University. Please refer to the course information for your choice of programme in order to access the relevant application form.