Things not going to plan? Don’t panic, you are not on your own.
First of all, if things aren’t going to plan – don’t make any rushed decisions. Whatever is going on, we can help.
The best thing you can do is speak to someone about your situation, your options and the support available. If you are struggling and you would rather speak to someone outside of your department, you can speak to us. We can help you make an informed decision that is right for you.
Support we can help you to access includes:
- Emotional and wellbeing support
- Help with making friends and feeling involved in university life
- Support with any health issue (mental or physical)
- Study skills and learning support
- Financial support and advice
- Support with accommodation
- Careers and job-hunting advice
You can talk to us about your situation, and we can help you manage things. If you choose to leave, we can also help guide you through this process. Whatever you decide your next steps are, we will support you.