The Assessment and Awards teams manage a wide range of processes which support assessments, examinations, publication of results and graduation.
The teams are here to support you with:
- your coursework, including deadlines, extensions or applications for reassessment
- examinations, including dates, regulations or any modification requirements you may need
- finding support if you’re experiencing difficulties. This includes academic appeals and reassessments
- result publication dates, accessing your results, obtaining transcripts
- graduation and certification.
- It is your responsibility to submit coursework assessments on time
- You must make an application for an extension in advance of an assessment’s due deadline
- We offer you the opportunity for reassessment should you fail an academic module
The Library and Learning Services team offer year-round support on:
- assignment writing
- exam and revision techniques
- time management
- academic writing
- information resources and referencing
Your academic department can offer advice and guidance if you are undertaking referred or deferred assessments during the summer.Access your results online
Edge Hill University follows guidance from the Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA), who have details on their recommended approach to the Personal Circumstances process on their webpages.
You can submit a Personal Circumstances form at any point from the start of the module, but the final deadline is no more than 10 working days after the assessment date.
Find out the examination periods for the current academic year.
All campus based examinations may be subject to format change or revision. Published timetables can be found here: Exam Timetable
We appreciate that some students may require modifications to examinations, due to a disability, specific learning difficulty or mental health need.
Where there is certifiable evidence to support your request, we offer reasonable adjustments to the standard form of an examination. This includes additional time, use of a PC or small group examination rooms.
Modified examinations test the same core levels of achievement in relation to validated learning outcomes as the assessment and examination of all other students.
Request exam modifications
If you require that extra support, Catalyst has got you covered. Get in touch with our teams to request modifications, or even if you’ve got some questions about the process.
Academic transcripts and certificates
Third party award verification requests
Department results publication schedules
The July 2024 ceremonies are due to take place: Monday 15 – Friday 19 July.
Registration dates for the July 2024 ceremonies will be announced in Spring 2024. Details of how to register will be sent via email and in a postcard invitation.
2024 summer graduation ceremonies
Get in touch
If you’ve got any questions about assessments and awards, get in touch with the team.