International Students

internationalWelcome to the UK and Edge Hill University!

As an Edge Hill International student you are welcome to access all the services of the Careers Centre. If you are unclear about whether you are entitled to work in the UK whilst you are studying at Edge Hill, you should contact our International Office for advice.  You will also need to be issued with a National Insurance Number before you can start work. Working or volunteering part time is a good way of developing your employability and contributing to the community and the Careers Centre staff can help you search for opportunities.

Last updated on Last updated on Was this page helpful? Yes NoThanks for your feedback!Please tell us more: