If sport is your passion, Edge Hill University offers a number of degrees designed to prepare you for a diverse range of careers related to sport and physical activity.
These include awards in coaching, physical education, sports psychology, sport and exercise science, sports studies, sports development and sports therapy.
We also offer a choice of Masters awards, including programmes in applied sport and exercise science and sports coaching.
- BA (Hons) Physical Education and School Sport
- BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science
- BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy
September 2020 Entry Only
- BA (Hons) Sports Coaching and Development
- BA (Hons) Sports Development and Management
- BA (Hons) Sports Management and Coaching
September 2021 Entry Onwards
MSc Sport, Physical Activity and Mental Health Full-Time Fee Waiver Bursary
In collaboration with Everton in the Community (the official charity of Everton Football Club), the Department of Sport and Physical Activity is pleased to offer a fully funded fees (UK/EU) bursary for an appropriately qualified candidate wishing to pursue research linked to the Everton Veterans Hub (EVH) sport and mental health programme whilst studying for a full-time postgraduate degree.
Find out more about the MSc Sport, Physical Activity and Mental Health Full-Time Fee Waiver Bursary.