- You must enrol before the start of your course to become a member of the University, activate your IT/Library account and release your student loan funds
- If you are a new student you will complete two stages of enrolment (both online): stage one before you get here and stage two when you arrive on campus
- All the instructions and links you will need to enrol will be emailed out to you
- Continuing students can enrol through the student homepage
- You need to enrol on your course at the beginning of each academic year
You will provide some personal details and upload a suitable photograph for your University Student ID card (Unicard), as well as a copy of your identity document (ID). Please see our Enrolment Identification Requirements for guidance on acceptable forms of ID. This form may also include an option to choose modules.
When you arrive you need to confirm your attendance to become fully enrolled and release your loan funds. Connect to the Eduroam Wi-Fi and click the link we send to your Edge Hill email account after stage one. You can use your own device (log onto the Wi-Fi using your Edge Hill username and password) or a campus PC to do this.
You must complete both stages of enrolment.
You will enrol online unless we have told you otherwise.
We will email you instructions on how to enrol for your next year during the week commencing 19th August 2019.
You will not receive your Student Finance until you have enrolled in full.
Please email the Enrolment team or call us on 01695 657600 for more information.