Hall fees and accommodation payments
If you are moving into halls you will have three steps to complete, including paying your hall fees.
- Sign your e-licence agreement within five days of receiving your room offer.
- Pay £150 damage deposit with five working days of signing your e-licence agreement.
- Arrange payment of your halls fees within five working days of signing your e-licence agreement.
You can pay your hall fees online with a debit or credit card in one of two ways:
- Pay in full. You can pay your hall fees upfront in one transaction.
- Pay in instalments. You can set up a Recurring Card Payment (RCP) so that your fees will be taken in instalments.
If you intend to pay your accommodation fees with your student funding, please note that once you are registered onto your course, your first instalment will be received in three to five working days. In the event that you need to make an additional payment outside of your payment plan, it can be made online.