Frequently asked questions regarding payments at Edge Hill University.
I don’t have an invoice but would like to pre-pay/pay my module fees. Where should I go?
How do I pay in instalments for my tuition fees/ hall fees?
I have a delay with my student finance and don’t know what to do?
I’ve entered my Student ID and Date of Birth on the Tuition Fees page, but it isn’t allowing me to log in?
I am a Faculty of Health and Social Care modular student and have a question about my fees/would like to pay in instalments. Who should I speak to?
I have a new debit/credit card and need to update my RCP instalment plan details. What do I need to do?
I have attempted to make a payment, but the transaction was declined/refused. What should I do?
I made a payment online, and am now expecting this to be refunded. How will I receive this?
Other Sources of information, support and guidance
- Finance – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Finance – Online Payments Terms and Conditions
- International Student Information
- Wellbeing Team at Edge Hill
- Careers Team at Edge Hill
- Accommodation Team at Edge Hill
- Edge Hill Students’ Union
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Student Finance information
If you have any further queries, please drop the team an email: