We are looking for enthusiastic doctors, physician associates and other healthcare professionals in the North West of England to join our team and support us to develop our students with the knowledge, skills and confidence they need for professional success.
We would like support with:
- Delivering teaching in all subject areas through lectures and seminars and practical skills sessions/simulation.
- Interviewers for Multiple Mini Interviews (MMIs) for admissions and MMI question writing.
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) examiners.
- Assessment question writing.
The Undergraduate Medical School has three full time programmes:
- Five year MBChB
- Six year MBChB with Foundation Year
- Physician Associate Programme
The five year MBChB programme includes a Foundation Year for Medicine and is aimed at students from a Widening Participation background in the North West of England. You will be able to indicate on the expression of interest form which programme(s) you would like to contribute.
Details of our programmes including entry requirements can be found below:
Register your interest
If you are interested in examples of our teaching opportunities on this page, or you would like to make a general enquiry, please complete our Expression of Interest Form below.