The governing documents below describe our values and objectives, and explain how we make decisions. These include our constitutional documents, the Instrument and Articles of Government, which were approved by the Privy Council and cannot be amended without the approval of the Council.
You will find information about other institutional policies and strategies in the Key Institutional Documents tab.
If you have queries about one of our documents, please contact the Policy Manager named on the final page of the document. Otherwise, please contact the Corporate Governance & Regulatory Assurance team at [email protected].
If you are a student, you can find your key policies from the Students homepage.
Corporate and constitutional documents
- Academic Regulations 23/24
- Access & Participation Plan
- Financial Regulations
- Freedom of Speech Policy and Code of Practice
- Research Degree Regulations
Terms of Reference
Board of Governors
- Audit Committee
- Governance and Nominations Committee
- Remuneration Committee
- Statement of Primary Responsibilities
- The terms of reference for Academic Board and its sub-committees can be found in the Quality Management Handbook
- Information Strategy Group
- Institutional Health, Safety and Environment Committee
- VfM & Procurement Steering Group
Key Institutional Documents
Key student policies can be accessed via the Student Homepage.
- Enterprise Strategy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Learning and Teaching Strategy
- Quality Management Handbook
- Research Strategy
- Research Ethics Policy
- Student Protection Plan
- Counter Fraud and Corruption Policy and Response Plan
- Environmental Sustainability Strategy
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Freedom of Information
- Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
- Information Strategy
- International Strategy
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Serious Incident Reporting Policy
- Treasury Management Policy
- Value for Money & Procurement Strategy
- Whistleblowing Policy