The governing documents below describe our values and objectives, and explain how we make decisions. These include our constitutional documents, the Instrument and Articles of Government, which were approved by the Privy Council and cannot be amended without the approval of the Council.
You will find information about other institutional policies and strategies in the Key Institutional Documents tab.
If you have queries about one of our documents, please contact the Policy Manager named on the final page of the document. Otherwise, please contact the Executive Officer – Governance, Projects & Policy at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a student, you can find your key policies on the Student Homepage.
Corporate & Constitutional Documents
Terms of Reference
Board of Governors
- Audit Committee
- Governance and Nominations Committee
- Remuneration Committee
- Resources Committee
- Statement of Primary Responsibilities
- The terms of reference for Academic Board and its sub-committees can be found in the Quality Management Handbook
- Information Strategy Group
- Institutional Health, Safety and Environment Committee
- VfM & Procurement Steering Group
Key Institutional Documents
Key student policies can be accessed via the Student Homepage