Online interview preparation – Faculty of Education
Congratulations on being invited to attend an online interview. This page includes information on accepting your interview, essential interview preparation links listed by course and information about any additional requirements you might have.
Accepting your interview
Undergraduate courses – Reply to your online interview invitation on UCASLog into your UCAS account
PGCE/PGDE courses – Please complete the Interview Reply FormInterview reply form
Essential interview preparation
Using the list below, select the course you are interviewing for to find out all the information you need to prepare for your online interview.
Arrangements may differ between courses, so please ensure that you select the correct course. If you have any questions contact us on 01695 650950.
- PGCE Primary Education with QTS (Ormskirk and Holy Cross)
- PGCE Primary Mathematics Specialist with QTS
- PGCE Primary Physical Education with QTS
- PGCE Secondary Computer Science and Information Technology Education with QTS
- PGCE Secondary English with QTS
- PGCE Secondary Geography with QTS
- PGCE Secondary History with QTS
- PGCE Secondary Mathematics with QTS
- PGCE Secondary Physical Education with QTS
- PGCE Secondary Religious Education with QTS
- PGCE Secondary Science (Biology) with QTS
- PGCE Secondary Science (Chemistry) with QTS
- PGCE Secondary Science (Physics) with QTS
Applicants with disabilities or learning difficulties should note that the decision to offer a place on a course is made only on the selection criteria outlined on the interview guidance pages. However, you should note the following:
- If you normally have additional time for examinations or tests, or large font type, or any other specific arrangements, please inform the Admissions Team by completing the Interview reply form. Please provide a copy of your LA ‘statement’ or a letter from your school, college or employer to confirm that additional time for tests is a requirement. If you require a BSL interpreter, it is important that you tell us about this and that you allow at least 5 working days for us to locate one for you. Unfortunately, there is a very limited supply of suitably qualified BSL interpreters and, therefore, the demand for these is high.
- If you would like any confidential advice or information on Edge Hill University’s student support services for students with disabilities or learning difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our Inclusion Team