Drawing on a broad knowledge base of insights and specialisms, both traditional and contemporary, our health and social care degrees immerse you in a variety of aspects of health, wellbeing and behaviour.
You can train in counselling, specialise in the health and wellbeing of children or communities, analyse offending behaviour, immerse yourself in public health, gain expertise in nutrition, or prepare for a leadership and management role in health and social care.
On successful completion of your course, you will have the skills and knowledge required for an exciting career planning and delivering effective support to individuals, families and communities.
- BSc (Hons) Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Wellbeing
- BSc (Hons) Child Health and Wellbeing
- BA (Hons) Counselling and Psychotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Critical Approaches to Counselling and Psychotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Global Public Health
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care Leadership and Management
- BA (Hons) Health and Social Wellbeing
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Health
- BSc (Hons) Psychosocial Analysis of Offending Behaviour
Edge Hill University is a leading provider in the UK for professional development for those working, or seeking to work, in health and social care. Further information and course listings are available at www.edgehill.ac.uk/pd.
The Faculty of Health and Social Care is one of the leading providers of education and training for health and social care professionals in the North West of England.
Offering some of the best facilities for health and social care students in the country, the innovative £14m Faculty of Health and Social Care building provides outstanding teaching and learning resources. These include leading edge clinical skills facilities, ten teaching rooms, an 860-seat lecture theatre and a number of social learning spaces.