Application for RPL/RPEL for MA Education and Pathways form
To apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning credit against modules on the MA Education and the pathways listed below, you will need to complete the attached document in addition to the main online application form.
- MA Education
- MA Education (Children and Young People’s Mental Health)
- MA Education (Cognitive Science and Learning)
- MA Education (Curriculum Design)
- MA Education (Early Years)
- MA Education (Evidence Informed Practice)
- MA Education (Leadership)
- MA Education (Special Educational Needs)
- MA Education (Teacher Education)
The document is available here and can be downloaded as a Word document. Once completed. It must be uploaded into the ‘Document Upload’ section of your application.
If you encounter any problems uploading the document, please email it to [email protected].
Your application for RPL/RPEL will not be successful without this additional information.