We are excited to be able to invite you onto campus to take part in our subject taster days, which usually take place during both the Autumn and Spring/Summer terms.
These events give sixth form and college students the opportunity to:
- attend introduction and taster sessions in their chosen subject
- explore how school and university subjects relate to different career paths
- find out about the facilities, accommodation and campus Edge Hill University has to offer
- receive general higher education information
- speak to current students and staff
- ask any questions they may have.
The clear link with careers means our subject taster days can make a useful contribution to a school or college’s Gatsby benchmarks. These events provide opportunities for deeper engagement with the subject, enhancing A Level or BTEC study and enabling students to make an informed choice about higher education.
Please see further information, dates and booking links for individuals and school and colleges groups on the table below.
“The taster day helped me to make a decision on what to study and also boosted my confidence”Student on Health and Social Care taster day
|Subject taster day title||Date||Schools and colleges booking link||Individual booking link|
|History, Geosciences & Social Sciences||Wednesday 29 November||Book now||Book now|
|Computing||Friday 8 March||Bookings open soon||Bookings open soon|
|Engineering||Friday 8 March||Bookings open soon||Bookings open soon|
|Psychology||Wednesday 13th March||Bookings open soon||Bookings open soon|
|Medicine||Wednesday 24 April||Bookings open soon||Bookings open soon|
Bookings for our 2024 events are currently not open. Please fill in the form below to find out when they do.