Applications for undergraduate courses are made through the University Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) or directly to Edge Hill University depending on your choice of course and whether you want to study on a full-time or part-time basis.
Applying Through UCAS
- Applying to study a full-time undergraduate degree (BA/BSc/LLB), full-time foundation degree (FdA/FdSc), integrated Masters degree (MComp), DipHE Paramedic Practice or University Higher Diploma Further Education and Training?
- You will need to apply through UCAS at www.ucas.com/apply;
- Our step-by-step guide talks you through the application process, including tips on how to write that all-important UCAS Personal Statement.
Applying Directly to Edge Hill University
- Applying to study a part-time undergraduate degree (BA/BSc/LLB), part-time foundation degree (FdA/FdSc), Fastrack course, any conversion degree (progression route) or a professional development programme?
- You should apply directly to Edge Hill University. Please refer to the course information for your choice of programme in order to access the relevant application form.
Most requirements for degree programmes are expressed in terms of UCAS Tariff points, although additional criteria may apply to selected courses.
Our Entry Requirements page explains how to achieve the required number of UCAS Tariff points through the successful completion of specific qualifications, including A Levels, BTEC awards and Access to Higher Education diplomas.