Please note that from October 10 2022, following Western Union Business Solutions’ takeover by Convera, the Western Union GlobalPay for Students page will rebrand (colours and fonts are all that will change) to Convera. On this date and thereafter, when making payment you will be redirected to a new web address beginning with https://students.convera.com. No other elements of the service will change.
For further questions, please email [email protected].
How do I make a payment through WU GlobalPay/Convera for students?
- Visit our WU GlobalPay/Convera for Students gateway at Convera GlobalPay and complete the simple online form (You will need your Student ID to complete the form).
- Choose the amount of money that you are required to pay for your Tuition/Accommodation Fees and select the currency that you wish to pay in.
- You will receive an instant quote of the price in your own local currency. This quote is valid for 72 hours.
- Once you agree to the offer, you can instruct your own bank to transfer the local currency funds (electronically if you wish) to Western Union.
What are the benefits of using WU GlobalPay/Convera for students?
- Pay fees in your local currency
- Avoid fees and international foreign exchange charges from your bank
- Easy to use on smartphones and other mobile devices
- Pay online or by bank transfer
- Rest assured knowing your payments are received in full by the University
- Track your payment status by text and email
- Get price and payment options upfront with a price comparison tool