The Edge Hill University Innovation Voucher Scheme is designed to help organisations to access university expertise. This is a 50% funding match scheme so organisations will be required to contribute 50% of the price of the activity.
Organisations can seek funding for up to £5,000 per Academic year per organisation to access university facilities, expertise, or bespoke training opportunities. Every £1 the organisation puts towards the project will be matched with a £1 contribution from the University.
Applications must be for future projects, which will be completed between 1st December 2023 and 1st April 2024 upon being approved.
The funding can be used for:
- scoping or developing new products
- solving problems
- developing your employees
- carrying out a feasibility study
- scoping a new business idea
- improving business efficiency
- exploring other ways to stimulate your company’s growth
This fund is available for all organisations with a desire to work in collaboration with Edge Hill University.Apply for the Innovation Voucher Scheme