Virtual Postgraduate Open Evening
Whether you are just beginning to find out more about our postgraduate degrees, or have an offer of a place to study with us, this event will provide you with information about our courses, including Masters programmes, research degrees and PGCEs/PGDEs.
During this online event you will be able to live chat with some of our expert tutors to find out more about our postgraduate courses (we have listed the known exceptions to this below). Our friendly support teams will also be available to answer any questions you may have about admissions, finance, careers and more.
Course tutors for the majority of our postgraduate, PGCE and PGDE programmes will be available to speak to during the Open Evening, however, the following programmes will not have tutor respresentation at this event:
- MA Safeguarding in Sport
- PGCert Learning Disability and/or Autism
- MSc Urology
- PGCert Urology
- PGDip Nursing (Mental Health)
- PGDip Nursing (Adult)
- PGDip Nursing (Child)
- PGDip Nursing (Learning Disabilities)
- MA TESOL
- MSc Strategic Leadership in Emergency Services and Law Enforcement
- MSc Psychology in Business
- PGCert Advanced Cardiothoracic Care
- PGCert Advanced Critical Care
You’re still welcome to join the open evening to find out general information about studying a postgraduate programme at Edge Hill.
Teams who will be available via LiveChat:
- Course tutors for most programmes
- The Graduate School
- Money Advice
- Application Advice