2024 SOLSTICE and CLT conference
The SOLSTICE conference focuses on technology-enhanced learning and the Centre for Learning and Teaching (CLT) conference focuses on themes relevant to teaching and learning in higher education.
This international conference is an excellent professional development and networking opportunity. We hope you will all be able to join us. Fees: £60 for one day or £100 for two days.
The 2024 SOLSTICE and CLT Conference is filled with a vibrant mix of sessions that engage with topics such as AI, student engagement, employability, teacher education, wellbeing, online, hybrid and blended learning, and using digital tools. There will be plenty of opportunities to network too as this is a fantastic professional development opportunity for those working in teaching and learning in higher education.
The SOLSTICE and CLT conference sessions will run as two parallel strands over the two days.
- Professor Gilly Salmon, Consultant and Facilitator, Education Alchemists and Visiting Professor at Edge Hill University.
- Sue Beckingham, Sheffield Hallam University and Visiting Fellow at Edge Hill University.
- Professor Peter Hartley, Higher Education Consultant and Visiting Professor at Edge Hill University.
- Dr Mark Childs, Durham University and Visiting Fellow at Edge Hill University.
- Professor Jack Whitehead, ActionResearch.net, Visiting Professor at University of Cumbria and Edge Hill University.
- Professor Sally Brown, Emerita Professor at Leeds Beckett University and Visiting Professor at Edge Hill University.
- Dr Charles Knight, Assistant Director, Knowledge & Innovation, Advance HE.
The Call for Proposals is now open. We welcome proposals for papers, presentations, workshops, short presentations and posters, which align with the conference themes. Proposals should be submitted via the online proposal form. Please read the ‘Proposals information’ document before completing the online form.
The deadline for proposals is midnight on Thursday 29 February 2024.
Wednesday 12 June: £60
Thursday 13 June: £60
Both days: £100