Advancing your career: Early Years and Primary Education Employability Fair 2024
Tuesday 30 January 2024
12.30pm – 5.00pm
Faculty of Health, Social Care and Medicine Foyer
Ever thought about a career working with children, young people, and communities? Come along to create links with employers and find out more about the range of graduate, part-time and volunteering opportunities on offer.
Why should I attend?
- There will be graduate jobs, part time and volunteering opportunities from a range of employers working with children, young people, and their families.
- Broaden your knowledge about the range of careers available working with children.
- Ask employers your questions and gain advice on how to apply for their vacancies.
- Register for flexible work in schools and other settings.
- Access EHU postgraduate study information.
- Increase your network with employers within the education sector and beyond.
OK, where do I sign up?
No need to book, you can just turn up on the day.
Who’s going to be there?
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors are subject to cancellation.
Top tips for attending
Research the exhibitors before attending and have some questions ready to ask them.
- Update your CV. For help with creating or updating your CV, contact Careers.
- Record the details of the exhibitors you speak to so you can follow this up later.
- Approach the exhibitors, they are here to speak to you and answer your questions.
- If you need any help, speak to Careers, your tutors or the members of staff present on the day.
- On the day, a quiet room will be available, should you wish to have some time and space to reflect on your discussions or plan which organisations you would like to speak with.