Critical Studies in Television Slow Conference 2022
The Outliers of Television (Studies)
This event will take place online (teams) between 27 June – 15 July 2022.
In this year’s Critical Studies in Television Conference we want to put a particular focus on the outliers of television (studies). This includes, but is not restricted to:
- overlooked programmes
- aspects of television as a medium that have not attracted enough attention
- different forms of television
- innovative ways of working
- surprising audience behaviour
- marginalised voices
- failures of television (studies)
- the invisible in television (studies)
Registration is free, and the links for the Teams Meetings will be emailed out to those who have registered only.
For registration and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Conference Team: [email protected].Find out more about this event