A warm welcome to our Edge Hill University Primary Partnership.
We would like to thank you, our partnership schools and settings, for the continued effective and high quality training that you offer to our primary trainee teachers. In the Department of Children, Education and Communities at Edge Hill University we are very proud of the effective working relationships we have with our extensive partnership, the expertise and knowledge within that partnership and the enormous contribution that this partnership makes to the development of an Edge Hill University Primary Trainee.
The following pages provide you with a wealth of information about the range of partnership opportunities available to you and the documentation you will require to carry out a mentoring role. These pages also contain links to the Primary Online Mentor Training, the Professional Practice Handbook and all other relevant documents that will allow you to successfully develop your trainee(s) and ensure that they have a positive impact on the progress of the children they work with. All the relevant documents are available to download and keep.
We look forward to working with you in developing the outstanding teachers of the future.
Professional Practice Paperwork
- Professional Practice Handbook
- Learning Evaluation Proforma
- Trainee at Risk Form
- Report Forms
- Payments to Settings Policy
- Early conclusion of Professional Practice
- Reaching a Judgement
- Assessment and Grading Criteria
- Trainee Teacher Profile Form – BA (Hons) Primary Education with QTS
- Trainee Teacher Profile Form – PGCE Primary Education with QTS
- Session Plan
- Reflection Writing Frame
- Visiting Tutor Proforma
- TS6 – Trainee Information for Professional Practice
- TS6 – VT and Mentor Information for Professional Practice
- Good to Outstanding Targets
- Good to Outstanding Proforma
- Record of Weekly Mentoring & Coaching Targets
- Payments to Settings Policy
- Pregnancy Risk Assessment Policy
Training For Mentors
If you are going to participate in the online training, please email DCEC@edgehill.ac.uk with your details using the subject line ‘MTPEYS’, once you have completed Module 4 of the Online Training.
We have face-to-face mentor training on the following dates:
- Wednesday 20th March – Edge Hill University, Faculty of Education, Ormskirk, Room E5
- Thursday 2nd May – Edge Hill University, Faculty of Education, Ormskirk, Room E20
- Thursday 27th June – Edge Hill University, Faculty of Education, Ormskirk, Room E20
To book a place, please contact DCEC@edgehill.ac.uk
- Travel and Accommodation Policy
- Travel Expenses Support Guide
- Accommodation Assistance Support Guide
- Regional Opportunities Support Guide
- Partnership Development Team structure
For any queries relating to placement information, contact the Partnership Development team on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will direct your query to the relevant colleague.