Pure allows EHU researchers to create content and showcase it publicly on our research portal, which acts as the University’s research repository.
Edge Hill researchers can use Pure to:
- Maintain their staff profiles
- Obtain approval to apply for external research funding
- Apply for internal research funding
- Track their research funding awards
- Deposit their research outputs
- Record their:
- Research impact
- Other research activity
- Create links between content and collaborators to better show the scope of the work
Edge Hill researchers and authorised administrators can access the system via the Edge Hill log-in: https://research.edgehill.ac.uk/admin.
For general enquiries about Pure, please contact the Research Office: email@example.com.
For research output enquiries, please contact Library and Learning Services: REFCompliance@edgehill.ac.uk.