Pure is Edge Hill’s research archive, tracking and outreach system. It allows EHU researchers to create content and showcase it publicly on the University’s research portal/repository.
Edge Hill researchers can use Pure to:
- Maintain their staff profiles
- Obtain approval to apply for external research funding
- Apply for internal research funding
- Track their research funding awards
- Deposit their research outputs
- Record their:
- Research impact
- Other research activity
- Create links between content and collaborators to better show the scope of the work
Edge Hill researchers and authorised administrators can log into the system using their Edge Hill credentials.
For general enquiries about Pure, please contact the Research Office: [email protected].
For research output enquiries, please contact Library and Learning Services: [email protected].
Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) is strongly recommended for Pure. To register for MFA please view our guidance on how to register Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) using the Microsoft Authenticator app.