Pure – Research Information System
Pure is Edge Hill’s research archive, tracking and outreach system. It allows EHU researchers to create content and showcase it publicly on the University’s research portal/repository.
Edge Hill researchers can use Pure to:
- Maintain their staff profiles
- Obtain approval to apply for external research funding
- Apply for internal research funding
- Track their research funding awards
- Deposit their research outputs
- Record their:
- Research impact
- Other research activity
- Create links between content and collaborators to better show the scope of the work
For general enquiries about Pure, please contact the Research Office: [email protected].
For research output enquiries, please contact Library and Learning Services: [email protected].