Finance Systems Launchpad
Business Objects Web Intelligence Financial Report
- Business Objects is a reporting tool created by software supplier, SAP. Business Objects is used to run periodic and ad hoc reports on finance data. Business Objects can report on any data held on the core finance system, and has the ability to schedule reports for automatic recurrence.
- Collaborative Planning is a budget forecast tool. It allows managers to set a budget, track performance and repot on budgetary matters. Collaborative Planning is a module of the core financial system developed by 3rd party supplier, Advanced.
- The eFinancials service is used by staff across the University for raising requisitions, orders and receipting and paying invoices. The focus of use is in the Finance Department but other users need access to varying degrees to carry out their day to day roles.
- eProcurement is the system for ordering goods and services on behalf of the University. The system allows you to order goods and services from our current list of suppliers. The requisition you create is then approved by your budget holder. This becomes a purchase order that will go to the supplier. You will need to receipt your order in eProcurement when your order has been received.
Finance Process Manager
- Finance Process Manager is a part of the core finance system, eFinancials. Finance Process Manager, or FPM, is a business workflow system that allows users to raise transactions which can be passed through the correct approval stages, before posting the transaction automatically to the finance system.
Log in to eFinancials